CONTACT INFOFor AD Placement, Product Reviews and Events please send your details at the email listed HERE. Thank you.
THIS IS A DO-FOLLOW BLOG
BLOGS TO VISIT
sandwich mounts, screws, nails, floor tiles, cabinets and other stuff we can use for D-I-Y projects at home. This way we had an idea how to repair, refurbish or build simple furniture for our home without the need to hire handyman. Little things we can do by ourselves could save a lot on our budget. image credit: batangpaslit.wordpress.com
My daughter recently came back from a travel to Zambales for a part of a team building, where they had to travel for 5-6 hours on a rented van. The trip was exciting, relaxing and gave her the much needed break that she had been looking for away from work. Anyone who had not had the chance to go out of town, well summer is over and its time to go back to school. And in her case, kids will be going back. She had still some travel advice that had gave me a lesson not to forget the next time. Travel Tips:
- Bring a fan. And she did bring one because of the rise in temperatures that no one knows when and where will happen. That day we traveled out, it was pretty humid and even though the van was fully air conditioned, well you just never know when you'll end up sweating like a pig.
- Bring a small pillow. Now this one she should have thought of, but then again she doesn't travel much but it'll be great to find neck pillow specials and bring them the next time she or I get to go out.
- Always bring lots of water. Be it to the next city or province, always bring a liter of water. Most recommended for long hours of travel because you never know when you will be thirsty and although traveling by car requires you to seat a lot, you will never know when the next stop is going to be.
When I felt that brushing teeth is not enough to kill germs and bacteria in our mouth and protect the teeth, we opted to use mouthwash as added protection. The family started using Swish mouthwash since two years ago. I've got a free sample given away in a mall when it was still new in the market and was beginning to introduce to the public. I brought it home and tried, it has no sting feeling when you gargle unlike the first brand we were using that I felt too strong for me because of its alcohol-content I only use a few drops of it in water to gargle.
Since even the kids enjoyed using Swish mouthwash because of its gentle taste we then switched brand. Now they also offer a variety of flavors; Mangosteen mint, Cinnamon Blast, Peppermint Fresh and the Arctic Chill.
They have a new product the Swish Breath Spray. Well, not actually new as my daughter is already a regular user of this product. She has one in her bag and brings it with her when she goes to work.
So here's a little info about the new Swish Breath Spray and why it is starting to be the best seller fresh breath spray.
- Swish Breath Spray gives you instant fresh breath in just 10 seconds!
- It quickly kills germs and bacteria in the mouth to eliminate bad breath caused by eating, drinking and smoking
- Very convenient to use anytime and anywhere for a quick breath fix.
- Absolutely alcohol-free and sugar-free.
- Available in 2 refreshing variants - Arctic Chill and Peppermint Fresh.
- Simply spray 1 to 2 pumps into your mouth to freshen breath instantly.
- Very economical as each bottle can last up to 100 sprays.
- Suggested retail price - Php 105.00
- Available in supermarkets, drugstores and convenience stores nationwide
- Manufactured by INNOVITELLE, INC. / UNITED LABORATORIES INC.